Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My "Really?!" Moment of the Day

Ok so as most of you know we recently moved to beautiful Hawaii back in August. Well we had the military move us of course. And if your a military wife then you know what a freakin headache that can be. We we had so long to get our claim in for damages in before the deadline. Our deadline was November 29, 2010. Well I made sure all was done and turned in BEFORE I went into the hospital to have Kevin. In fact I emailed it all to him on the 27 of October. The day before I gave birth. Anyway. So we assumed that everything was done. But you know what they say about being assumed. It makes a ass out of you and me. Well here it is almost May and we had not heard anything from them. PLUS they told ME to take the pictures of everything that is broke and to look it up on the net for prices. I dont think so. I didnt break the stuff. They did. So I think they should be the ones to take pictures, look up the stuff and get prices. NOT ME. Well anyway.  I called and had to leave a message bc he was no there. He called back and was like Oh well we havent been able to process anything bc you are missing the DD1844 form for your claim. 

REALLY?!

It has been 5 months since I sent you the last email and you didnt find it pertinant to let us know we are missing a form!!!

REALLY?!

So the Dumbass waited 5 months and ME to call him to let us know this. I cannot believe this. So we have a month and 15 days in order to get all this done. So he's like maam I am so sorry. I said I did not ask for character reference. You need to do your damn job. So he was like yes maam. I will forward you the email that you sent so that you can transfer everything to the form and send it to me so that I can get ur claim done. So now I have to do the shit all over again and email it back to him. This whole thing is so stupid! He makes me want to punch him in the face. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment