Thursday, May 5, 2011

RANT

So it has been a really long week since I last posted on Tues the 26th. Tuesday night was one hell of a night. LOL

Tuesday night was ball practice for Alex's baseball team. I was talking to a friend of mine and we said that there was some bitches there. Never mentioned any names. AT ALL. Well some little snot nosed kid over heard us and assumed we were talking about his mom bc she was sitting across from where we were. So he tells her that red headed lady called you a bitch. Well it hit the fan from there. I started taking pictures like I always do at practice. This lady comes over and starts running her mouth. I casually look over at her said shut up and walk away. She CONTINUED talking! So I said again, Shut up and walk away only louder this time. She still kept TALKING!! ugh. So I told her to get away from my son and shut the F up and walk way! By this time Mike came over. She was STILL FREAKING TALKING!! Well It escalates until Mike is screaming. Then this other chick walks over and puts her two cents in by saying that if I wasn't holding Kevin that she would hit me in the face. Bc I deserved it. WTF! They don't f*ing know me! I never met the two. She should teach her kids to mind their own damn business and stop eavesdropping and stop assuming things. Bc that makes an ASS out of THEM and HER! UGH! 

End RANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment