Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 365 - Day7 -9



January 7-9, 2012

So I got really busy this weekend and then the power was off ALL day Monday so today is catch up day. Sorry guys. I will be better this year promise. 

Day 7

Tonight we had a full moon. With the clouds it was beautiful. But I could not get a decent picture. So sorry its a a bit blurry. lol Still very pretty.


Day 8

So this morning I made things a bit different. And made Bacon Pancakes! Talk about AWESOME! You should totally try it. ;)


Day 9

So today we had a scheduled black out from 8-4 and so that night I had to play catch up on house work and cook so I totally forgot to post. Today Tanya and I started our daily walk. While we were out we walked by some of the old World War II bunkers that our scattered thru out the crater that we live in here on the island. Its pretty neat and interesting. Some say these bunkers are haunted. So I took some of the closed ones and some of the open one. Do you see any thing in the picture? Happy Ghost Hunting.





No comments:

Post a Comment