Sunday, February 20, 2011

My "Really?!" Moment of the Day

OK so I havent done this in a few weeks, altho I have had MANY REALLY?! moments each day. But today tops the cake. So I am sitting here enjoying my Brunch with Mike. Alex is up in her room watching tv and cleaning her room. And Kaity is in the playroom playing with polly pockets. Well all of a sudden Kaity runs in here all scared and hollars "I have a SHOE in my nose!" I kind was like WHAT?! And she says "Mom I have a SHOE in my nose!"

REALLY??!!

So I look up her nose and sure enough, there is a little shoe far back in her nose! I am like good god let me get this out. So Mike grabs the tweezers and I hold her head back while he reaches in to get it. Now it takes a few tries bc its in there pretty good. Finally he grabs it and pulls it out. LOL Its a little white high heel.

Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment