Friday, August 24, 2012

My "REALLY" Moment Of The Day

I know I haven't been on in a while to blog but I decided today, with a little encouragement from my favorite cousin Tammy, that I would start my "really" moment of the day posts again. 
I know everyone loves them.
So, here we go. 

Enjoy!

So first off I need to take you back two weeks.

dododododododododododododododododododododo
(Insert Wayne's World time warp here)

So about two weeks or so ago I am at the bus stop with my daughter and she is standing in line for the bus. There is about 20 kids in line and she is prolly the 5 one in line. Well over by the side of the kids are these 3 little girls talking and carrying on. Well we see the bus coming and Kt walked over to hug and kiss me goodbye and these little girls think its ok to get in line where Kts backpack is in front of the other kids already in line. So I kind of stand there and was like

REALLY?

They hear me and guess took the hint and go to the end of the line. The kids all get on the bus and head to school. I walk home and begin my day. 

So back to present day:

dododododododododododododododododododododo
(Insert Wayne's World time warp here)

Ok. So. Today started out like any other day. My alarm went off at 5:45am, I crawled out of bed, woke the kids up, and began my day. I walk Kt up to the bus stop and sit on the curb and start reading my book. (The Van Alen Legacy : Blue Blood Series. GREAT book) Well I see the bus coming and so I get up and make sure Kt is in line for the bus and kiss her goodbye. When this lady leans over and says : 

Her "Do u see that little girl in the pink shirt?"
Me "Yea"
Her " That is my daughter and if you have a problem with her then u can come to me and the house over there with the swing on the porch"
Me " I havent said anything to ur daughter"
Her "She said u said Really when they got by your daughters backpack"
Me "No. I said really bc they broke in line in front of 20 kids who were already there."

REALLY?!

This lady is NEVER at the bus stop. We have never seen her. She had NO freakin idea what the hell was said or done that day 2 WEEKS AGO! Nor what goes on, on a daily basis. I am like who the fuck do you think you are!

Well she is behind me now she running her mouth and will NOT shut up! So after the bus leaves and I go to walk home I turn around and look at her and say REALLY?

I tell you what I am SO FUCKING SICK of these homely ass women who NEVER walk their kids to the bus stop, coming up there trying to start shit, when they cant be at the bus stop EVERY morning. 

I say:

GET OFF YOUR LAZY FAT ASS, GET OUT OF YOUR PJS, AND WALK YOUR ASS UP TO THE BUS STOP TO WATCH YOUR SPAWN OF SATAN. THEN NO ONE WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR RUDE SATANIC ASS KIDS!

I MEAN REALLY?! 

So I found out today that there is a Rule on Military Bases that says:

NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF TEN ARE ALLOWED OUTSIDE WITHOUT PARENTAL SUPERVISION. THIS INCLUDES THE BUS STOP!

I knew there was something to that nature but didn't know what it said till today.  Ignorant ass people. I hope they ALL get in trouble for not paying attention to their damn kids and letting their kids go to the bus stop alone while they stay in bed and be fucking lazy.  I would LOVE to stay in bed and sleep. But GUESS WHAT? I cant! Why? Because I have KIDS! Yep. Those little people who make my life worth getting out of bed every morning. Its also called being an adult. I think some of these damn military wives should try it.

~Fucking idiots~


People just PISS me the fuck off!


2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! And glad to know i'm you're favorite cousin as you are mine. Love you!! And Yay, really moments are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I should make a soup opera about my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete