Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Really Moment Of The Day

Ok so today's really moment didnt actually happen to me but was was witnessed by me. It did however make me say Really and laugh out loud for sure. 

So today my daughter was babysitting at our home for 3 little ones. My husband had gone into the kitchen and was fixing him some lunch while Alex was fixing lunch for the little ones. When one of the little girls asks him,

"What is that big bump on your neck?"

(Now to those who dont know it or hasnt noticed my husband has a lymphoma, a collection of fatty tissue / tumor on the back of his neck but is not cancerous) 

To this he looks at her very serious and says,

"Its from all the kids I've eaten. Do you want to help make it bigger?"

LMAO REALLY?!

This little girl looks at him with her eyes so wide I thought they would pop out of her head. It was so funny. All she could say was, 

"No." 

And slowly walk away.

I tell you sometimes I wonder about my husband. I think scaring kids is a hobby of his.



No comments:

Post a Comment