Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 365 - Day 22 - 26




Day 22

  On Saturday I was walking down the sidewalk over by the Library here on AMR and I see this Redbird. His mate was there too. They were gathering things for a nest. I snapped this picture which was perfect. He was looking right at me. :)


Day 23
 On Sunday my wonderful husband fixed me a glass of Alcohol - free Peach "Wine". I love this stuff. Very peachy and absolutely no Alcohol.


Day 24

 On Monday I dressed Kevin for the day and seeing as I had no plans of going anywhere bc of my sinus infection I put him on some footie pjs to stay warm while in the house. I love these kind of pjs. The ones with the zipper all the way down instead of the snaps (altho the snaps make it easier for diaper changing) and the little elastic around the back of the ankle so that it stays in place. He loves his Tigger so this little outfit fit him perfect. 

Day 25
Today I was SO sick. Dizzy as all get out. I just could not shake it. Well after getting sick and taking a short nap I felt loads better. I was even up to playing with Kevin. He loves Kaity's little spinny thing my parents got her in DC. I think its all the colors lighting up. 


Day 26

Wednesday after taking some much needed meds I felt back to my old self. And my reward: a bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos. Yum - O. My favorite!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing photo of the cardinal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I was so close to him. He didnt even budge. :)

    ReplyDelete