Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365 - Day 8-14

I have gotten way behind and this post is to catch me up. LOL My life has been pretty busy the last week. I started my new diet and exercise. Have lost 3 lbs! YAY me! Anyway. Here are the pics from this week. Hope you enjoy. :)




Day 8


Dai and Alex when Dai slept over. They were acting silly on the front porch. :)

Day 9
Kevin in one of his many Aunt onsies. The shirt says it all. BEARY CUTE.

Day 10
Kaitlyn decided to put every straw we had in her cup. LOL


Day 11


My sweet husband after falling asleep in the chair watching tv. So tired. The Army is a tough job.


Day 12



This is Riley. He is one of my very good friends' little boys. I kept him on Wednesday so she could go to the dr. Such a sweet boy. See his cute green mohawk. :)

Day 13
Using my new wide angle lense I got for Christmas from my dad in law, I caught this adorable picture. I love how it makes the whole picture look softer. Kevin loves this little Tigger. He talks to it and grabs it. And also tries to eat his face. lol


Day 14




My youngest Kaity being her normal little Diva self. She is such a trip sometimes. She says she is Stylin. Boy do I have my work cut out for me with this one. haha
Well there it is. The past 7 days in one post. I promise I wont get behind again unless something comes up. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment